6 Months Re-Care
Twice A Year To Stay Clear
Regular dental check-ups are important for maintaining good oral hygiene and health. By going for regular check-ups, your dentist will be able to help you detect any dental problems ahead of time. We recommend you get a check-up every six months.
At Ideal Smile, we want you to have the best experience possible. This is what we call the Ideal Smile Experience. Following your check-up, we provide you with a detailed treatment plan and estimation of pricing.
This is before you begin whatever treatment necessary for your particular dental health needs. We do this so you can fully understand your options and all costs involved ahead of treatment. We always ‘inform before we perform’ so you don’t get any surprises.
During a routine exam at Ideal Smile, your dentist will:
- Evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- Take a full dental base chart of your teeth
- Assess your need for tooth restoration or tooth replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Take dental X-rays or, if necessary, do other diagnostic procedures
- Create a treatment plan listing any treatments required and costs involved